Zum Inhalt springen

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

RedRum

Kleine Fragen [OT] (Archiv)

Empfohlene Beiträge

es spricht nichts dagegen wenn du das tun willst, dann mach es. Rein rechtlich kann dir da nix passieren, gesundheitlich wohl auch nicht außer du hast pech und trittst auf ein rostigen nagel oder sowas

es spricht nichts dagegen wenn du das tun willst, dann mach es. Rein rechtlich kann dir da nix passieren, gesundheitlich wohl auch nicht außer du hast pech und trittst auf ein rostigen nagel oder sowas

Gast

Leute hab ne mail bekommen von so nem Ebay fritzen aus amerika o.O

Hello, I am the eBay seller of the item that you curently express interest in purchasing it... I want you to know that I closed my auction earlier because someone has offered me the " buy it now" price, but he didn't have the money for the total purchase. Now the item is still available. The deal will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy regarding to the second chance offer. Also, a refund policy will be included so you will have time to inspect the merchandise. Please let me know your best offer for it if you want a deal now. I will offer free shipping . Just reply at this message with your best offer. I will wait your email soon. Thank you

ich hab da gar nix geboten? was soll das?

urlaub, nur wo?

Kurz und knapp, ich will saufen, weiber und ne super stimmung rund um die uhr. Achja saufen wollen wir auch. Fragt sich nur wo, malle, ibiza oder lloret de mar? wer war schon wo und was kann man empfehlen? Aber bitte keine kiddy locations (so um die 16 jährige leute) , gerade deshalb stößt mir lloret etwas komisch auf, vielleicht ist mein gefühl aber auch unbegründet.

Leute hab ne mail bekommen von so nem Ebay fritzen aus amerika o.O

Hello, I am the eBay seller of the item that you curently express interest in purchasing it... I want you to know that I closed my auction earlier because someone has offered me the " buy it now" price, but he didn't have the money for the total purchase. Now the item is still available. The deal will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy regarding to the second chance offer. Also, a refund policy will be included so you will have time to inspect the merchandise. Please let me know your best offer for it if you want a deal now. I will offer free shipping . Just reply at this message with your best offer. I will wait your email soon. Thank you

ich hab da gar nix geboten? was soll das?

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.