Zum Inhalt springen
domsalvatorr

Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimizing Battlefield 3 Performance?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello there,

I am reaching out to the BF Games community because I am having some issues with Battlefield 3 performance and was hoping to get some advice. Despite my best efforts; I am experiencing significant frame rate drops and stuttering during gameplay; which is really impacting my overall experience.

Updated all my drivers; including graphics and chipset.
Adjusted in game settings to lower the graphics quality.

Verified game files through Origin to ensure there were no corrupt files.
Disabled background applications that might be using system resources.
Despite these efforts; the performance issues persist; particularly in larger maps and during intense firefights. I am wondering if there are any specific tweaks or optimizations that might help improve performance.

Additionally; if anyone has had similar issues and found a successful solution; I would love to hear about it.

Also, I have gone through this post; https://www.bf-games.net/forum/topic/34971-fadenkreuz-minitab/Are there any particular settings or configuration changes you would recommend? Also; are there any community mods or third party tools that could help with optimization?

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.😇

Maybe you should give us some informations about your computer, like CPU, GPU, etc. Maybe then we could be of assistance.